WE'RE LOOKING FOR
NEW TEAM MEMBERS!
It takes many community volunteers to assist the Village Art Club members during the Bella Vista Arts and Crafts Festival. We welcome new faces, as the future success of our events is dependent on the active involvement of the members of our community.
Here's an overview of volunteer opportunities:
AMBASSADOR STAFF - Providing these volunteers to assist our Exhibitors sets our Event apart from all the others in NWA. We receive many compliments regarding this service and the friendly help is the reason many artists return each year.
- Requires a lot of walking and very little sitting.
- Provide 15 minute break for exhibitors, if needed.
- Answer questions and provide other assistance to exhibitors as requested in an effort to provide exhibitor with a positive, friendly experience at our Event.
INFORMATION TENT/PACKAGE HOLDING AREA – An opportunity to welcome visitors to the Event, as well as assist with questions.
- Requires standing, walking and allows for some sitting.
- Greeters will distribute Event directories as Shoppers arrive.
- Tag items left by shoppers for pickup at a later time – may require some moderate lifting.
LARGE ITEM PACKAGE PICKUP – A service provided for our shoppers to transport heavy, large or bulky items to remote location for pickup before exiting the Festival grounds.
- Requires the ability to safely drive a golf cart (minimum age: 21).
- Capable of lifting heavy items is essential.
- Perform other duties as requested by Festival Management.