About the Festival
For this world-renown arts and crafts weekend in October, Northwest Arkansas is awash with some 200,000 visitors from across the country.
Bella Vista Arts & Crafts Festival, in our 42st year, has become known as the place patrons can count on the highest quality art and craft work - always hand-made - never buy-sell!
Since 1969 the Bella Vista Arts and Crafts festival has been steadily growing in size and reputation! Thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers through the years, the reputation of our festival has also grown. Continued comments come from exhibitors, "This is the friendliest arts a& crafts event I attend!" And sales are excellent as patrons come expecting to buy high quality and unique work - and they come back year after year!
The Festival is sponsored by the Village Club - a NON-PROFIT organization that uses the profits from this endeavor to sponsor arts scholarships and the local arts club.
The festival includes:
• 300 juried exhibitor booths featuring hand made original arts and crafts
• Five circus-size tents plus hundreds of individual tents on our beautiful, spacious grounds Free parking, free admission with Trams to take visitors to/from parking area
• Each tent & area has ambassadors assigned to help artisans
• A wide variety of great foods to eat at the festival, or take home
• Arts, crafts, music and demonstrations to entertain you
• See & Sample tent for tasting before buying
• The perfect place to find to find the perfect gift for someone special...or for you!
We strive to keep the wide range of fine arts and fine crafts in our
Festival top quality. Our exhibitors go through a stringent
jury process to be accepted. The Festival requires that everything
in a booth be created by the artisan. No
buy-re-sale goods are allowed.
Seating is always available to take a break and munch on some of the delicious array of food available and to listen to some "tunes" from the stage.
Our See ‘n’ Sample tent contains vendors who give samples of their
pre-packaged foods to taste before buying.
We provide a Package Holding area
for purchases that may be picked up in a vehicle when
the purchaser is ready to leave.
Our food vendors are selected for the variety of foods they serve.
Visitors may eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Festival, or
take home some of the excellent foods for a quick supper!
You Are Welcome
We invite you to attend the Bella Vista Arts & Crafts Festival and all the wonderful
exhibitors and food vendors who are here to give you an exciting and wonderful time with us. We are sure you will
enjoy the visit!